Friday 23 March 2007

Welcome

Hello,

This is my first blog and I would like to become more regular blogger than I am today. Like all other guys I think that I have something special to say to the rest of the world.

I do not wheather it will happen but I will give it a try. I hope it will be fun and I hope that some people will love it. Actually, the efforts will be worth it, if someone replies to my postings.

Here I will write about Bulgarian politics, the European Union issues and the international relations. Yes, it seems that it is too cookie for a not well educated person to have such a claims, but it is not an academic exham, right?

Finally, I hope that I will have time for posting.

Welcome again! That will be really me!

Daniel

1 comment:

Daniel Kiriakov said...

http://www.politics-media.blogspot.com/